- The main floor interior is tiled with two large inlaid designs and has a spacious downstairs living room. The Lanna style home has many windows that take advantage of the constant sea breeze. This home sits on nearly one rai of absolute beachfront property with the high tide coming within 5 meters of the front wall. Free usage of the public property to the beach with permission to build non-permanent structures on the beach. Perfect for beach chairs.
- This spacious home is wired throughout for phones, satellite television and includes pre-wired stereo in the downstairs living room. The stairway to the second floor is made of teak wood and provides a beautiful transition to the living area and bedrooms upstairs. Once on the second floor there are three bedrooms with the large master bedroom having an en suite bathroom with double sinks and a roomy walk-in shower. A black marble counter top compliments the large white porcelain sinks, with each sink having its own mirror. The smaller guest room also has an en suite bathroom.
- The view of the Bay from the master bedroom balcony is breathtaking. One looks out to the horizon some 8 km. out and can see the fleet of fishing boats that go out nightly. A small fishing village only 1 km. away from the home allows you to get fresh catch each day. Directly across the Bay is Cambodia. Kui Buri and Phenom Penh are on approximately the small longitude. The larger of the two guest room upstairs has another large balcony with a wonderful view. The balcony has steps leading to it from the outside of the house to provide a private entrance for guests. Also on the second floor is a smaller living room where one can watch television or chat with guests.
- The home is complimented by a guest house and a two car car-park pergola design shielded with a translucent weather resistant roofing material. The sala, located beside the pool, has a oversize built in barbeque. A refreshing figure 8 swimming pool with a gradual depth (to 1.7 meters) has a waterfall that spills into the deepest part of the pool. The pool is surrounded by a large deck for sunning. The entire property is surrounded by a wall with decorative lighting. The long driveway and all walkways on the property have inlaid stone.
- This nearly one rai property is absolute beachfront and located on a 2 km. beach with only four other homes. This serene setting is both isolated and safe. The public road that passes behind the property ends a little more than 1 km. passed the house so traffic is minimal. The garden has many fruit trees and much fragrant foliage. The beachfront is only 5 km. from shopping in the town of Kui Buri that has many local shops and restaurants plus a 7-11 and a Lotus Express. All roads are paved and in excellent condition. Phone, internet and satellite television already installed. The home can be purchased fully furnished.
Plus Guest House
For Sale in Thailand Absolutely Gorgeous !!!
ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT PROPERTY
4 BR, 4 FULL BATHS, 2 FLOORS, 2 CAR GARAGE, GUEST HOUSE, SWIMMING POOL & SALA.
- 320 square meter, 2 story modern Lanna style home with open floor plan. Modern kitchen with all built-ins including gas/electric stovetop and large side by side refrigerator/freezer. Granite countertops and island in the kitchen. Hand crafted wooden cabinets.
- Plus 40 sq. meter guest/staff house with split unit air conditioning, prewired for satellite television, wi-fi, full en suite bathroom, large bedroom, kitchen with granite counter top and shaded front porch.
- 1,500 liter reserve tank with pump. Water supplied by the village. Average water bill less than 500 baht mer month. Average electric bill of 1,200 baht per month. Annual property tax of 30 baht.
- Two large balconies face the Bay from the second floor and a very large patio on the main floor, directly off the kitchen, for al fresco dining. A beautiful lighted water feature adds to the pleasure of dining outside and the view of the Bay and the pool is quite relaxing. Tiled patios surround the house and leading from the sala to the pool is a classic style pergola that is repeated in the construction of the second floor large balcony and the car park.
16,000,000 Thai baht
(66) 0843927697 (English/Thai)
Kui Buri, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, Thailand.
(60 ms. South of Hua Hin on the Bay of Thailand)